The following forms may be required as an employee of EICS:
Criminal Records Check (CRC)
Child Intervention Record Check
ASEBP Fillable Benefits Record
The following documents are required prior to an offer of employment being extended, and should be submitted with the application:
- A faith reference is required. We prefer that you use our Priest Reference Form available in PDF format. Please the complete the Priest Reference Form and upload it with your application.
- A photocopy of an Alberta Teaching Certificate. In order to teach in Alberta, you must have an Alberta Teaching Certificate.
- To apply for certification, you must contact: Alberta Education - Teaching and Leadership Excellence:
Phone:(780) 427-2045 (for toll-free access within Alberta, first dial 310-0000)
Fax: (780) 422-4199
Alberta Education, Teaching & Leadership Excellence
2nd Floor, 44 Capital Boulevard Building
10044 - 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 5E6
Please note: You may drop off documents at our office, in person. However, we are unable to accommodate other walk-in services.
- A photocopy of an evaluation for salary purposes (TQS).
Apply to: Teachers' Qualifications Service, Alberta Teachers' Association, Barnett House, 11010 - 142 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 2R1 Phone: (780) 453- 2411 (1-800-232-7208)
- For teachers with experience - written Verification of Teaching Experience confirming the length of service from former employer(s) including a specific number of days taught each school year.
- Criminal Record Check available from RCMP Detachments (not older than 3 months).
- Child Intervention Check available from Child & Family Services (not older than 3 months).
Please note: Applicants are responsible for expenses incurred obtaining required documents.
To view current job opportunities, please visit our EICS Careers page located at: