The following forms may be required as an employee of EICS:
Criminal Records Check (CRC)
Child Intervention Record Check
The following documents are required prior to an offer of employment being extended, and should be submitted with the application:
- A faith reference is required. We prefer that you use our Priest Reference Form available in PDF format. Please the complete the Priest Reference Form and upload it with your application.
- A photocopy of an Alberta Teaching Certificate. In order to teach in Alberta, you must have an Alberta Teaching Certificate.
- To apply for certification, you must contact: Alberta Education - Teaching and Leadership Excellence:
Phone:(780) 427-2045 (for toll-free access within Alberta, first dial 310-0000)
Fax: (780) 422-4199
Alberta Education, Teaching & Leadership Excellence
2nd Floor, 44 Capital Boulevard Building
10044 - 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 5E6
Please note: You may drop off documents at our office, in person. However, we are unable to accommodate other walk-in services.
- A photocopy of an evaluation for salary purposes (TQS).
Apply to: Teachers' Qualifications Service, Alberta Teachers' Association, Barnett House, 11010 - 142 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 2R1 Phone: (780) 453- 2411 (1-800-232-7208)
- For teachers with experience - written Verification of Teaching Experience confirming the length of service from former employer(s) including a specific number of days taught each school year.
- Criminal Record Check available from RCMP Detachments (not older than 3 months).
- Child Intervention Check available from Child & Family Services (not older than 3 months).
Please note: Applicants are responsible for expenses incurred obtaining required documents.
To view current job opportunities, please visit our EICS Careers page located at: