Busing Requests, Payments and Fees
All students transported to/from an EICS school must apply for busing and require a bus pass.
How do I apply for busing or change my child’s busing information?
- Access the online request form by logging into your PowerSchool Parent portal.
- In the Navigation tool bar, select “School Engage”.
- A new page will open with the students name on the left.
- Click on the student name which brings up all available forms.
- Select the transportation form.
How do I make a payment?
- Access the online payment system by logging into your PowerSchool Parent portal.
- Click on “Student Fees and Forms” in the Navigation tool bar.
- Select “Checkout” and then click “Submit Payment”.
- Put the full amount owing into the cart and hit “Submit”.
- An option for a payment plan will be made available at this point.
We will attempt to process requests within 5 working days of receipt of the request. The bus driver will contact you with the stop time and location which is confirmation that your child can access the bus.
NOTE: A monthly schedule is required for any students who are being picked up or dropped off at more than one location (ie home or sitter) affected by parent/guardian work timetables. Schedules must be emailed to the Transportation Department before the last day of each month at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent account or require assistance during Summer Break, please contact the Transportation Office. In the new school year, parents requiring assistance with their PowerSchool account should contact their school directly.
Click here to view the complete Student Fee Schedule.
A fee waiver may be available to families/guardians if they meet certain income guidelines, are on social services or are facing exceptional circumstances. Fee Waiver Form
Refunds or new move-ins
EICS does not offer a “winter” only bus service. Transportation fees are pro-rated only when students move in or out of the area.