St. Theresa Catholic School
At St. Theresa Catholic School, we Engage Minds, Embrace Faith & Empower Community by:
- Being responsive to the developmental needs of middle-school students
- Providing a dynamic, innovative and faith-infused learning environment
- Inspiring students to explore a wide-range of complementary courses
- Encouraging student voice and choice
- Providing opportunities to be involved in the local and larger community
- Developing independent, involved and empathetic citizens who understand the importance of faith in their lives.
• That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
• That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
• That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
• That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
• That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
• That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Programs & Services
St. Theresa Programs:
- Ukrainian Bilingual
- Sport for Life
- Performing Arts
- CTF- Career and Technology Foundations