• That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
• That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
• That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
• That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
• That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
• That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
At St. Theresa Catholic School, we Engage Minds, Embrace Faith & Empower Community by:
- Being responsive to the developmental needs of middle-school students
- Providing a dynamic, innovative and faith-infused learning environment
- Inspiring students to explore a wide-range of complementary courses
- Encouraging student voice and choice
- Providing opportunities to be involved in the local and larger community
- Developing independent, involved and empathetic citizens who understand the importance of faith in their lives.
School Supply Lists
Programs & Services
English and Ukrainian Bilingual Language
Sports for Life program, Performing Arts program, many CTS/CTF programs such as Foods, Construction, Art, Design Studies, Outdoor Education, Leadership, Fashion Studies, Leadership, etc.
NOTE: Sport for Life and Performing Arts programs have been cancelled for the 2020-2021 school year, as have some of our other options, due to the restrictions and health requirements with Covid-19