• That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
• That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
• That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
• That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
• That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
• That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
At St. Theresa Catholic School, we Engage Minds, Embrace Faith & Empower Community by:
- Being responsive to the developmental needs of middle-school students
- Providing a dynamic, innovative and faith-infused learning environment
- Inspiring students to explore a wide-range of complementary courses
- Encouraging student voice and choice
- Providing opportunities to be involved in the local and larger community
- Developing independent, involved and empathetic citizens who understand the importance of faith in their lives.
School Supply Lists
Supplies ordered via the Staples School Supply program will be picked up by your child on their first day of school.
Programs & Services
English and Ukrainian Bilingual Language
Sports for Life program, Performing Arts program, many CTS/CTF programs such as Foods, Construction, Art, Design Studies, Outdoor Education, Leadership, Fashion Studies, Leadership, etc.