The Staff of St. Patrick Catholic Elementary School Believe in:
- providing instruction and experiences which enhance and enrich our faith
- creating in each child a positive self image
- creating a climate where each child can grow in love
- guiding/fostering intellectual development
- fostering a spirit of community
- meeting the physical and emotional needs of the individual
- providing work and play experiences which teach co-operation and sportsmanship
- setting a positive example for students to follow disciplining students with dignity and fairness.
The foundation for all learning experiences take place in a Christ centered environment where our Catholic Faith is celebrated.
We are committed to making a difference through our commitment to academic excellence and a progressive philosophy of education within the context of a 21st century school. We practice a collaborative, responsive -- quality learning environment that focuses on meeting the needs of all students everyday.
At St. Patrick Catholic school you will find:
- We place 'children first' in all decisions
- Excellent teachers
- Focus on: Literacy and Numeracy and Physical Literacy
- Students are treated with dignity and respect
- Fun, Caring and Safe Atmosphere
- Active parent community, involvement is encouraged
- Fine Arts: Music & Art
- Learning Commons
- Technology in all classrooms
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counselling
- Tinkerlab - New for next year
Imagine...sparking creativity and exploration in student learning.
Believe...our belief in Jesus Christ and His Gospel teachings.
Achieve...creating an optimal learning environment for our students.
Programs & Services
Junior Entry (3 Year Old) Program
Full-Day Kindergarten on Alternate Days