St. Patrick Catholic School
Junior Entry/Pre Kindergarten to Grade 4
The foundation for all learning experiences take place in a Christ centered environment where our Catholic Faith is celebrated.
We are committed to making a difference through our commitment to academic excellence and a progressive philosophy of education within the context of a 21st century school. We practice a collaborative, responsive -- quality learning environment that focuses on meeting the needs of all students everyday.
At St. Patrick Catholic school you will find:
- We place 'children first' in all decisions
- Excellent teachers
- Focus on: Literacy and Numeracy and Physical Literacy
- Students are treated with dignity and respect
- Fun, Caring and Safe Atmosphere
- Active parent community, involvement is encouraged
- Fine Arts: Music & Art
- Learning Commons
- Technology in all classrooms
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counselling
- Tinkerlab - New for next year
Imagine...sparking creativity and exploration in student learning.
Believe...our belief in Jesus Christ and His Gospel teachings.
Achieve...creating an optimal learning environment for our students.
The Staff of St. Patrick Catholic Elementary School Believe in:
- providing instruction and experiences which enhance and enrich our faith
- creating in each child a positive self image
- creating a climate where each child can grow in love
- guiding/fostering intellectual development
- fostering a spirit of community
- meeting the physical and emotional needs of the individual
- providing work and play experiences which teach co-operation and sportsmanship
- setting a positive example for students to follow disciplining students with dignity and fairness.
Programs & Services
Junior Entry (3 Year Old) Program
Full-Day Kindergarten on Alternate Days