- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
St. Martin’s programs are designed to meet students’ needs and help them become outstanding members of our society and faith. Our dedicated staff foster feelings of individual self-worth and respect in a caring, safe and healthy environment enabling students develop to their full potential.
Assistant Principal: Melanie Sorochan
St. Martin’s Catholic School (St. Martin’s) resides within the family of Elk Island Catholic Schools (EICS) and is part of Alberta's publicly-funded education system. Located in Vegreville, St. Martin’s is an active and vibrant school community, providing 21st century, quality Catholic education for students in Pre - Kindergarten 4 to Grade 6.
United in Christ, Growing Together, we are St. Martin's School
Programs & Services
Kindercare & Jr. Kindercare
Pre-Kindergarten (4 Year Olds)
Kindergarten (Full days) 2 programs: Monday/Wednesday & Alt Fridays and Tuesday/Thursday & Alt Fridays
Grades 1 to 6
Out of School Care