- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Agnes Wiunow - Collaborative Response Coordinator
Allison Norrie - Family Wellness Worker
Lori Roberts - Secretary
School Supply Lists
"Uplift the Heart...Engage the Mind...Inspire the Soul"
Programs & Services
PUF Pathways 3 & 4 Year Olds
Full Day Kindergarten (M/W or T/R and designated Fridays)
Madonna Catholic School partners with APPLE Schools to create a sustainable healthy school community. APPLE Schools is an innovative school-focused health promotion initiative proven to make a difference in schools. It impacts the lives of more than 20,000 students annually in schools across Western Canada by improving their healthy eating, physical activity, and mental health habits. Visit appleschools.ca to learn more.