Madonna Catholic School
Madonna Catholic School is well-known for being a Christ centered community where staff, students and parents live their faith and model Catholic values. Students, staff and families are actively involved in all aspects of faith development within the school and parish. We are very proud of the continuous development of student empathy and empowerment, and all school procedures and processes are developed with the spiritual, academic and physical development of the child at the core.
"Uplift the Heart...Engage the Mind...Inspire the Soul"
- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Mrs. Wiunow - Collaborative Response Coordinator
Mrs. Roberts - Secretary