- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Ms. Agnes Wiunow - Collaborative Response Coordinator
Ms. Danielle Bussiere - Family Wellness Worker
Mrs. Lori Roberts - Secretary
School Supply Lists
2019-2020 School Year:
"Uplift the Heart...Engage the Mind...Inspire the Soul"
Programs & Services
Brighter Beginnings Program (Early Learning)
Full Day Kindergarten (M/W or T/R and designated Fridays)