• That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
• That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
• That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
• That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
• That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
• That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
In God and the gift of children. In Jesus Christ as our role model. In the Holy Spirit who guides us in living our Catholic faith. In honouring and celebrating human uniqueness and potential. Supporting one another as members of our school community. In learning as a lifelong journey.
Learning and Growing
Programs & Services
Junior University (Grades 1-4)
Academy Programs (5-8)
Career and Technology Foundations Programs (5-8)