St. John XXIII Catholic School is committed to ensuring that every student experiences success while journeying together in Christ's footsteps.
- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Principal: Mrs. Bonnie-Lynne Boehm
Assistant Principal: Ms Rita Astalosch
As part of the greater Elk Island Catholic School District, our vision, mission and goals align with the teachings of the Catholic Church and the wisdom gained through the scriptures. With the help of the Holy Spirit we endeavor to create an inviting learning environment where students, staff, parents and active community members feel welcome and safe. We believe that everyone has something to offer in the awesome task of educating children. When the school, family, and faith community work as a cohesive team, the whole child is educated, challenged, and encouraged to grow intellectually, morally, spiritually, socially, and physically. Our goal is to help children become caring, capable citizens who can achieve goals, meet expectations and offer their gifts and talents to society with an attitude of respect and gratitude.
The administration, teaching and support staff, and parent council warmly invite you and your children to join us in a celebration of learning. God bless you in the good work you do as parents and guardians of such beautiful gifts and thank you for helping us “ensure that every child will experience success while journeying together in Christ’s footsteps.”
Programs & Services